The «Adler Arena»
The «Bolshoy» Ice Dome
The Sochi 2014 Organizing Committee’s office building
The IOC Hotel
The RIOU training and administrative building
The Mountain Media Sub-Center
The Mountain Village Chalet
The Swissotel 5* Roza Khutor Resort with 157 rooms in the Mountain Village
The «Olympic Park» Hub
The following types of work are being carried out at a series of venues: energy modeling, application of environmentally friendly materials and innovative equipment, including LED lighting, solar panels for water heating and solar batteries for the production of electrical energy and analysis of the possibility of «green roof» installation etc.
In the framework of the agreement with OAO Rosnano, SC «Olympstroy» plans to apply a series of innovative «green» technologies at Olympic venues, where the state corporation will act as a responsible contractor. Among these technologies are:
- LED lighting (the «Bolshoy» Ice Dome, the «Sanki» Sliding Center, the «Fisht» Olympic Stadium, the Sochi 2014 Organizing Committee office building);
- Thin-film photovoltaic cells (the «Bolshoy» Ice Dome, the «Sanki» Sliding Center);
- Germicidal paint (the «Sanki» Sliding Center, the «Fisht» Olympic Stadium, the «Iceberg» Skating Palace);
- Air purification and decontamination systems (the «Bolshoy» Ice Dome, the «Sanki» Sliding Center , the «Fisht» Olympic Stadium, the «Iceberg» Skating Palace);
- Road surfacing with «Unirem» modification (Imeretinskaya Valley roads);
- Autonomous lighting points (Imeretinskaya Valley roads, Olympic Park);
- LED lighting points (Imeretinskaya Valley roads); low emission glazing (the «Fisht» Olympic Stadium).
The task of developing a national «green» construction standard has been set by the Ministry of Natural Resources and the Environment of the Russian Federation. The development and integration into construction activity of a Russian national «green» construction standard is being carried out with the participation of SC «Olympstroy», NP «Russian Green Building Council» and NP «Center of environmental certification — Green standards». A three party memorandum has been signed by the parties. A series of venues are currently going through certification for the new national standard.