In response to the development of other multi-area pass deals, a dozen Western resorts spread across nine states have created the Powder Alliance and are offering free lift access to "anytime" passholders from member resorts.
Scott Clarkson, VP of sales and marketing for Crested Butte, said, "The Powder Alliance magnifies the value of participating areas and gives winter enthusiasts the variety, flexibility, and affordability to chase magnificent powder at some of the most well-known mountains in the country".
Here’s how it Works:
- Buy 2013/2014 anytime pass to any one of the ski resorts.
- Show pass and photo ID at season ticket window at any other participating resort.
- Receive three free days of wintertime fun.
The benefits? Besides getting a firsthand look at the Western states’ purple mountain majesty, pass-holders can enjoy 806 different trails, 123 lifts, 17,804 skiable acres, and 26,782 vertical feet.
A full list of the participating resorts:
- Angel Fire Resort (New Mexico)
- Arizona Snowbowl (Arizona)
- Bridger Bowl (Montana)
- China Peak (California)
- Crested Butte (Colorado)
- Mountain High (California)
- Mt. Hood Skibowl (Oregon)
- Schweitzer (Idaho)
- Sierra-at-Tahoe (California)
- Snow Basin Resort (Utah)
- Stevens Pass (Washington)
- Timberline (Oregon)