- Best Use of Mobile Technology: Canyons Resort, Utah
- Best Social Media Campaign: Blue Mountain Ski Area, Pennsylvania
- Best Direct Marketing Program: Mt. Bachelor, Oregon
- Best Use of Video: Killington Resort, Vermont
- Best Old School (radio, print, billboard): Powder Mountain, Utah
- Best Learn to Ski and Snowboard Month Campaign: Beech Mountain Resort, North Carolina
- Best Overall Marketing Campaign: Steamboat Ski and Resort, Colorado
The National Ski Areas Association (NSAA), formed in 1962, is the trade association for ski area owners and operators. It represents 325 alpine resorts that account for more than 90 percent of the skier/snowboarder visits nationwide. Additionally, it has 472 supplier members who provide equipment, goods and services to the mountain resort industry.