Combining precision and performance, this is a detailed and exclusive application designed specially for fans of Alpine skiing.
Launched at the Kitzbühel races, with the Live Alpine Skiing App by Longines App you can:
- Use the Live Timing mode to follow the FIS World Cup and World Championship Competitions
- Obtain exclusive information and alerts on your favorite skiers
- Get all the latest news from the white circus
- Consult the official rankings list as well as the competition schedule and results
- Follow the rankings for the Longines Rising Ski Stars Award
In this new award launched in the beginning of the 2012/2013 FIS Alpine Ski World Cup season to support young athletes, two skiers have made a strong claim for the titles: United States rising star Mikaela Shiffrin and Frenchmen Alexis Pinturault.
During the 2012/13 season finals in Lenzerheide (SUI), Longines will present the Longines Rising Ski Stars prizes to the best female skier under 21 years-old and the best male skier under 23. They will each receive a trophy, a Longines watch and a cheque for CHF 20,000.