Monday, January 14, 2013

Drew Tabke Winning Line at the Swatch Freeride World Tour Revelstoke 2013




Revelstoke has been an amazing host to the Swatch Freeride World Tour by The North Face 2013. In an incredibly competitive Men's ski competition, Drew Tabke of Crystal Mountain, Washington won with a solid run: "Mac Daddy is one of the most beautiful mountain we get to ski on the tour and the snow in British Columbia is amazing", exclaimed an elated Tabke. "Some challenging conditions existed on the venue due to slides, but my line had great snow. The choice of the line was pretty strategic for me here. I wanted to avoid tracked out terrain and therefore went for a pretty original line. I think I am the first one to ever attempt this line on this mountain, sticking it from top to bottom". He further noted his season goal is to win the overall 2013 Freeride World Tour title. "The title means more than ever before, but mostly, I want to have fun skiing with all of these incredible athletes from around the world".

No comments: