Monday, January 24, 2011

Xavier de Le Rue Winning Line Video at the Nissan Freeride de Chamonix Mont-Blanc

In the Men’s Snowboard competition, Freeride World Tour Champion Xavier de Le Rue (FRA) threw down what many thought to be the best run of the day with a fast clean double drop to straight line at the end of his run. With this win, de Le Rue continues his dominance of the Freeride World Tour by extending his streak of consecutive FWT wins to four. "I wanted to start off cool and easy and my choice of line did not seem too hard. Finally it was much more dramatic than expected! I was quite careful at the top as the visibility of the line was poor and above a lot of sluff coming down. The first contest is always difficult, I havn't ridden a big line or dropped anything big recently. I had cotton legs before the start. And it was out of question that I would fall as I did last year in Chamonix".

No comments: