Monday, January 24, 2011

Aurélien Ducroz Winning Line Video at the Nissan Freeride de Chamonix Mont-Blanc

It was Aurélien Ducroz’s (FRA) fast, smooth line and big, cleanly stomped airs in Courmayeur on the Italian side of Mont Blanc, that enabled the Chamonix local to return to glory and put him in the lead to regain his 2009 Freeride World Tour Champion title. "As I was one of the last riders on the start list, I chose to ski a different line that had not yet been ridden to get good snow. It all turned out perfectly. It was pretty tricky at some places where I could not see much of the line (as it was so steep) but I was confident after my thorough inspection yesterday. I started off badly last year in Chamonix so this year I really wanted to win at home grounds and minimum finish 5th. Today I could handle all the pressure better", said Aurelien Ducroz.


No comments: