Monday, January 24, 2011

Anne-Flore Marxer Winning Line Video at the Nissan Freeride de Chamonix Mont-Blanc

In the Snowboard Women Competition it was the wild cards who stepped to the plate when Freestyler Anne-Flore Marxer (FRA/SUI), competing in her rookie season of the tour, proved that women snowboarders can rip world class faces with aggressive grace. Second place was also taken by wild card Ursula Wohlschlager (AUT) which puts a new face on the women’s snowboarding division. "The last three days have been very stressful and I’ve been really tense. But when I got to the top of the course I I realized that is what I usually do! I regained my confidence and rode without hesitation. I’m especially glad that tomorrow is my birthday - I’ll have two reasons to celebrate tonight!".

No comments: