- Team Finland (Team Golgoht). Winner of the last summer edition and therefore automatically invited to defend their title. A very creative team with an original style both image and sound wise.The Finnish team, GOLGOHT, won the GoldenPeak, the award that given to the best film of the Nissan Outdoor Games 2009 summer edition.
- Team Austria/Germany (Team Argon). They won the last winter edition of the event. With a highly professional production team combined with creative scenarios and world class athletes, it is a team to look out for!. The Team Argon won the Golden Peak' Award of the Nissan Outdoor Games 2009 winter edition.
- Team International (Team Goosebumps). Very experienced outdoor athletes and eager newcomers to the event will create an interesting mix led by Swedish action sport photographer Patrik Lindqvist.
- Team Russia (Team Gravity Workshop). Extreme sports are very popular in Russia and the country produces many top athletes. It will be the second time at the event for this young talented team, who produced a very qualitative film in 2009.
- Team France (Team name tbc).
All teams accepted the invitation from the organisers to challenge themselves and create a 5-minute film uniting 5 outdoor sports activities (kayaking, mountain biking, climbing, paragliding & hang gliding; and BASE-jumping & wingsuit flying) in only a week (from Thursday 8 to Wednesday 14 July) around the Mont-Blanc, using their own equipment (16mm cameras, video-cameras, computers, editing equipment). An international jury is appointed in order to ensure expert analysis for the film judging.Films will be judged on sporting performance, photography, originality of screenplay, sound and editing, to win the awards for the 2010 edition. A Nissan vehicle is made available to each team to help them get to the most spectacular "spots". The prize giving ceremony will take place at the centre of Chamonix, Thursday 15 July at 8 pm, showing all the films and photos on a giant screen set up above the stage a total prize purse of 32 000 € will be awarded to the teams.