Monday, June 29, 2009

Ski Paradise is two years old

Ski Paradise is two years old. The first post went up on June 29, 2007. My introductory post was titled Get away from it all in Verbier. Now, I want to commemorate and celebrate the second anniversary with this post. The blog that you see here is definitely a labor of passion, a passion for ski and the mountains. When I started I had no idea how it was going to work out, but 510 posts later, I can not see myself without it. It has forced me to read and research, to be creative and fundamentally helps me to update knowledge and learn more and more about Snow Tourism and Ski & Mountain Resorts.
When I look back to my blogging journey since that wonderful morning, I am amazed how I have managed to ride this slope. If you have blogged, you probably know the troubles and doubts you worry about as a non-techie and inexperienced blogger that I had to face during this time.