Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ski Paradise is one year old

Ski Paradise is one year old. The first post went up on June 29, 2007. My introductory post was titled Get away from it all in Verbier. Now, I want to commemorate and celebrate the first anniversary with this post. The blog that you see here is definitely a labor of passion, a passion for ski and the mountains.
When I started I had no idea how it was going to work out, but 165 posts later, I can not see myself without it. It has forced me to read and research, to be creative and fundamentally helps me to update knowledge and learn more and more about Snow Tourism and Ski & Mountain Resorts.
When I look back to my blogging journey since that wonderful morning, I am amazed how I have managed to ride this slope. If you have blogged, you probably know the troubles and doubts you worry about as a non-techie and inexperienced blogger that I had to face during last year.
Finally I want to thank everyone helping and supporting me to create and maintain alive Ski Paradise like Juan Luis Manfredi, Enrique Dans, Miguel Sagüés, Javier López, Antonio López de Ávila and especially my wife Almudena.
Thanks for a memorable year and for checking out the site.

5 comments:

Ivan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ivan Medina said...

Mis mas sinceras felicitaciones por este primer aniversario! Yo estoy enganchado casi desde el primer día, y espero cada entrada nueva con muchas ganas.

Sigue así!

Ivan

Enrique said...

¡Ya ha pasado un año desde aquella charla en Segovia! ¡Qué pasada! Enhorabuena por el cumpleaño!!!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

mina thapa said...

Dear adventure traveler!!
Wel come to Mountain Mart Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd. for best trekking & Tour operator into the mysterious culture tours & adventures trip including Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan & India.
Please if you are looking a adventure trip in Nepal! Kindly visit our official website http://www.mountainmarttreks.com for reliable information whatever you need. Or email me at gpminathapa@gmail.com
Thank you so much for your desire to travel in Nepal with professional trekking and tour operator in Nepal!!
trekking in Nepal